Our aim to provide the highest standards of surgical care and service to patients, and regards patient’s opinions and comments as extremely valuable as they help to identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement. We offer our patients surgical intervention for minor as well as complex procedures. The accomplished team of surgeon’s works closely with other departments to diagnose and undertake necessary out-patients as well as in-patient surgical procedures to ease the patient’s suffering.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy and management of common bile duct stones.
- Laparoscopic appendectomy.
- Laparoscopic surgery for varicocele.
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair.
- Hemorroid diseases (including stapled hemorroidectomy and rubber band ligation), anal fissure and fistula.
- Benign diseases: including diverticular disease and ulcerative colitis
- Outpatient consultation
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Minor procedures- Skin lesion excision
- Tru-cut biopsy
General Surgery procedures
- Laparoscopic procedures
- Bariatric surgery
- Inguinal hernia repair (TAPP and TEP)
- Incisional/Ventral umbilical hernia repair
- Hemorrhoidectomy (stapled and THD)
- Anal Fissures, Fistulae, other Anal and Anorectal procedures
- Lateral sphincterotomy for anal fissures
- Anal fistulectomy
- Breast lump excision
- Excision of soft tissue swelling
- Perforated ulcer repair – Laparoscopic/Open
- Lymph node biopsies
- Submandibular gland excision
- Modified radical mastectomy
- Varicose veins surgery – Stripping, perforator ligation, sclerotherapy, endovenous laser therapy.
- Pancreatic pseudocyst drainage – Cystogastrostomy/Cystojejunostomy (laparoscopic and open)
- Laparoscopic fundoplication – GERD hiatus hernia
- Pilonidal sinus – Excision with flap advancement and repair
- Breast conservation surgery for breast cancers
- Biopsies – Pathological swelling with/without ultrasound
Book an Appointment Online